Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

Awwweeesome

Extremely well put together in terms of art and general acting, should definetly get some props from Batman fans and hopefully a bit of love for for MOC :D

Tactical Directive Pt1 v1 Tactical Directive Pt1 v1

Hell yeah!

Looking so awesome! Great work man, can't wait to see where you go from here :D

TD Part 1 Trailer TD Part 1 Trailer

ALRIGHT

This is going to be frigging awesome, glad I could be of some help Matt!

Eternity Eternity

This is awesome! With your permission I'd like to use this in a short film I'm finishing off, could you inbox me if it's ok to use and with your name so I can credit you properly?

Bosa responds:

I already 'inboxed' you before, remember?

Blue Midnight Blue Midnight

This is awesome! With your permission, I'm currently working on a short film and I'm just wrapping up the editing, would I be able to use this track? Contact me if its ok so I can credit you properly!

The Offensive The Offensive

Fantastic work! With your permission would I be able to use this track in a short film I'm working on? Please inbox me and let me know so i can accredit you properly!

Quiver Spear relaxing Quiver Spear relaxing

Good attempt

Good start on the colour but your posture needs more work, on the one hand the legs suggest he's slumped and sitting down, but the torso, arms, head, all suggest the build of someone standing upright, needs a bit more slouch. Keep it up, look at a few life models, work on the posture. Otherwise proportion are fine so do more art :)