Eternity Eternity

This is awesome! With your permission I'd like to use this in a short film I'm finishing off, could you inbox me if it's ok to use and with your name so I can credit you properly?

Bosa responds:

I already 'inboxed' you before, remember?

Blue Midnight Blue Midnight

This is awesome! With your permission, I'm currently working on a short film and I'm just wrapping up the editing, would I be able to use this track? Contact me if its ok so I can credit you properly!

The Offensive The Offensive

Fantastic work! With your permission would I be able to use this track in a short film I'm working on? Please inbox me and let me know so i can accredit you properly!

The Beast Within The Beast Within

Bosa responds:

I 'inboxed' you, sir.

Eternal Leap - NATA Eternal Leap - NATA

This piece is fantastic, I'd love to use it in a short film I've been working on. Would you be able to inbox me if it would be ok to use this track? I can also link you the trailer we put together recently, cheers!

Dark Temple Dark Temple

This is awesome!

I'm working on a short film currently and I'm in the process of editing, this would work great for a certain scene, with your kind permission could I use this track and credit you properly?

Inbox me to let me know, thank you!

AliceMako responds:

You have mail.

Thanks for listening.

Help Me I Am In Hell Help Me I Am In Hell

Hey man, this is a terrific cover!

I'm working on a short film at the moment, it's been in the works for a while and we're just putting all the footage and effects together. I'd love to add this track to the soundtrack with your permission. Please inbox me for more information :D

Day The World Went Away Day The World Went Away

Great version man! Would it be ok if I use this for a video I'm working on, message me to let me know if its ok pleeaaase

jmagnum responds:

It would be wonderful for you to use the song :)

Siphon Siphon

Hey man this is sweeeeet! I'm in my third year of University on BA Hons Games Art, in one of our modules we having to join up with some designers, animators and programmers to make a game, ours is a Sci Fi puzzler primarily based on a spaceship, I was wondering if it was at all possible to use this track? Please message me to let me know and so I can explain further

Slowmo Slowmo